We are known for our Transparency and Trust
No Visa, No Professional Fee!!
Best in Class Communication
Enabling relocation dreams for happier lives
Doing the right thing, right way, and right time
New Zealand PR Visa
New Zealand is a wonderful country to live, work or raise family. It is considered as one the most peaceful, safe, modern, and prosperous and clean countries in the world to settle. New Zealand is also one of the most favorite immigration destinations for the Indians.
The people from all parts of India move in thousands every year to live, work, study, tourism, or settle in New Zealand. The New Zealand Permanent Residency from India is in fact, the most popular choice in the sub-continent.
Popular immigration routes to New Zealand
- Skilled Migrant Category (for skilled professional people)
- Residence from Work Category (for people who have worked for 2 years on a Work to Residence Category work visa)
- Business Category (for people who want to start their own business)
- Investment Category (for people who want to invest a large amount of funds in New Zealand)
- Family Category (for partners, children or parents of New Zealand citizens or resident visa holders)
New Zealand immigration is points-based immigration, to assess applicant eligibility. These points are based on your age, qualification, work experience, English Language Proficiency, etc.
- English Language Proficiency: You& your family members need to provide acceptable English language test result with your application: English language test results must be no more than 2 years old. Score requirements in IELTS depends on whether you are the principal applicant ( 6 bands overall) , or partner or a dependent child (5 bands ) overall
- Age: You must be less than 55 years old at the time of applying your New Zealand resident permit Work
- Experience: You must have minimum 4 years or more work experience in the occupation, is highly shortage orin demand in New Zealand.
- Settlement funds: You must have sufficient funds to support yourself & your family in New Zealand, Funds requirements depend upon number of applicants are included in application.
A Quick Check On New Zealand PR Process Steps
- Submit an online EOI (Expression of Interest), providing all the key details of your qualification, skills, work experience and family
- If you have got a decent score as per the NZ point based immigration system, your EOI (Expression of Interest) will be accepted and you will get the ITA (Invitation to apply) for visa.
- You require completing the same and submit to the authorities with the required supporting documents.
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY IN JUST
What Actually New Zealand Permanent Resident Is?
- You can live and travel anywhere within New Zealand
- You can pursue higher studies in New Zealand and can apply for certain educational loans
- You become eligible for Social Security benefits after two years of having a PR visa
- You can sponsor the PR of your relatives if they meet certain pre-requisites
- You can apply for government jobs
1. Upload and reuse your digital photographs without ever needing a printer.
2. Get immediate expert assistance while applying online shall you have any questions.
3. Enjoy transparent processing with real-time status updates and full tracking.
4. Work with the most reliable and knowledgeable team of people who power this system.
We Provide Immigration & Visa Services for these Countries
+91 8544957938, +91 8544957940
SCO 217, Second Floor, Sector 14 Panchkula, Haryana, India 134109
Tuesday-Sunday : 10am to 6pm