We are known for our Transparency and Trust
No Visa, No Professional Fee!!
Best in Class Communication
Enabling relocation dreams for happier lives
Doing the right thing, right way, and right time
ABOUT NEW ZEALAND
Education in New Zealand is recognized around the world because of its very high quality and international outlook.
Studying in New Zealand means that you will meet students from all over the world. For most people, New Zealand represents all things wanderlust. It’s also a country with a unique culture and a stunning natural environment, with endless possibilities for adventures and sports. New Zealand offers a wonderful outdoor lifestyle that is in harmony with its multi-cultural environment.
Why Study In NEW ZEALAND ?
New Zealand has several types of higher education institutions: universities, colleges, private institutions and polytechnics. There are 8 universities in New Zealand, which all offer high quality education. All 8 of these universities are ranked within the QS World University Ranking top 500. The highest ranked is the University of Auckland, which is in 82nd place, followed by the University of Otago in 151st place. One great advantage to studying in New Zealand is the unique approach to education. Students are encouraged to think as an individual and find their own solutions, which is how many develop unique strengths and ideas whilst studying in the country. You are able to study in New Zealand at all of the traditional levels; undergraduate (bachelor’s), postgraduate (master’s) and doctoral (PhD). There are options to gain specific qualifications, such as Graduate Diplomas and Honours. These types of study generally last one year.
Benefits of studying in New Zealand
- World’s most recognised education system
- Perfect balance in theoretical and practical modules focused on industry centric training
- Qualifications widely recognized and respected internationally
- Cost of education is cheaper as compared to US/ Europe
- Fee payment only on visa approval
- Cost effective industry endorsed programs for engineers
- Hospitality programs with paid internships
- Skill shortage across various sectors therefore high demand for fresh graduates
- Temperate climate with pleasant seasonal changes conducive for study and recreation.
- Large numbers of Indians has migrated in the last 10 years and have been successful.
- High Student Visas as compared to countries like the US
- Work permit for Spouse
New Zealand’s higher education institutions are split into four categories:
- polytechnics and institutes of technology
- colleges of education
- private training providers
Studying in New Zealand means being part of an education system that is currently ranked as number 7 in the world – far better than many OECD countries. As a former British colony, The New Zealand education system is strongly based on the European system, with some minor differences.
Students can pursue their bachelor’s, postgraduate studies or research. Further education also includes higher and vocational degree’s. Study in New Zealand it’s a unique opportunity of being part of a diverse society, open to different abilities, religious beliefs, ethnic groups, income levels and ideas about teaching and learning.
- IELTS scores as a proof of English Proficiency.
- Diploma programs: Overall band score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0
- Bachelor’s Degree: Overall band score of 6.0
- Graduate Diploma: Overall band score of 6.0
- Post Graduate Diploma : IELTS Score is 6.5 overall
- Master Programs: Overall band score of 6.5
- 20 hours per week; 40 hours during vacation.
- Spouse eligible for full time work permit for students pursuing Post graduate qualification.
- Diploma & Graduate Diploma – Inside Auckland 1 year Stay Back, Outside Auckland 2 years Stay Back.
- Graduate Diploma Leading to Registration – 2 years Stay Back
Post Graduate Diploma & Masters – 3 years Stay Back
+91 8544957938, +91 8544957940
SCO 217, Second Floor, Sector 14 Panchkula, Haryana, India 134109
Tuesday-Sunday : 10am to 6pm