We are known for our Transparency and Trust
No Visa, No Professional Fee!!
Best in Class Communication
Enabling relocation dreams for happier lives
Doing the right thing, right way, and right time
Study in USA
USA ranks the top for having around 60 percent of the world’s best universities, giving an individual the best options for future.
USA has been an amazing place for a student to live in. With globally recognized and flexible educational programs, students can actually get something more than they desire. USA education programs offer undergraduate, doctorate, and post-graduate courses to foreign students and motivate them towards a successful career path. The standards of academic excellence provide a wide range of knowledge, adaptability and experience to the students.
Why Study In USA?
The United States has one of the world’s finest university systems, with outstanding programs in virtually all fields. At the undergraduate level, excellent programs exist in traditional disciplines, as well as in professional fields. At the graduate level, students have the opportunity to work directly with some of the finest minds in their field of study, with the chance to become involved with exclusive research and educational opportunities. U.S. degrees are recognized throughout the world for their excellence.
Universities in the U.S. pride themselves on being at the forefront of technology, research and techniques, and in making the best possible equipment and resources available to their students.
Education system in USA
The higher education system in Canada is not very different from the American education system, with a little influence from Britain.
There are mainly three types of institutions:
- F1 Student Visa: The most common type of entry visa required by international students to pursue academic studies in the US. It permits part-time or on-campus employment and provides Optional Practical Training (OPT) for up to a year after completing the academic program.
- J1 Student Visa: A Non-Academic and Vocational Studies visa issued to students for acquiring practical training that is unavailable in their country, paired with similar employment benefits to F1visa.
- M1 Student visa: Applicant is not permitted to work during the study program. Verification of funds available will include ability to pay entire tuition and living costs for the period of intended stay.
Student Visa Age limit: 14 – 79 years. Applicants below or above are taken as special cases. Interview requirements is as decided by the US Consulate.
- Pass General Exam and Language Tests with high scores.
- Apply and obtain Acceptance Letter from Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-approved Educational Institutions in the US.
- Pay the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee.
- Complete the Visa Application Process.
- Pay Visa Application Fees and collect receipt and Applicants ID.
- Book and Clear your Visa Interview
Documents Required For US Study Visa
- Applicant’s passport (at least 6 months validity beyond the period of intended US stay)
- Letter of Acceptance from a SEVP-accredited institution with Form I-20
- SEVIS Application fee payment receipt
- isa application and Form DS-160 confirmation page
- Applicants’ photograph in the right format
- Academic documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees)
- Financial Proof of sufficient funds for living throughout the stay in the US (Bank statements, Financial undertaking by sponsor, Scholarship offer letter etc.)
- Evidence of leaving the country after completion of the study course (Return Air ticket)
Be careful about some common reasons for US student visa rejections:
- Lack of financial resources
- Inability to prove intent of returning to the home country.
- Inconsistencies in data verification.
- Inability to create a favourable impression with the Interviewing officer.
- Signs of hostility, aggression, racial/ religious discriminatory responses etc.
+91 8544957938, +91 8544957940
SCO 217, Second Floor, Sector 14 Panchkula, Haryana, India 134109
Tuesday-Sunday : 10am to 6pm